There is really only one company to contact when you have PCB assembly needs, and that’s PCBCart. Check out this list of some of the high-quality PCB assembly services we offer:
- One-Stop Solution: A turnkey start-to-finish solution meets all your needs.
- Multiple PCB Assembly Services: SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs – if there’s a type of printed circuit board that can be assembled, we almost surely do it.
- Flexible Volume Assembly Alternatives: Prototypes, low volume, high volume — we do it all.
- Parts Sourcing: We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, so you always get real, quality parts. All parts go through 100 percent quality inspection before use.
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI and X-ray inspection, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality.
- High Efficiency, Reasonable Cost: You’ll appreciate the value of our added free services, like our Valor DFM/DFA check and expert professional design assistance.
- Professional Engineering Team: We’re highly qualified and dedicated to the success of your project, allowing you to start with optimized designs and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines.
Flexible Volume PCB Assembly Service From East India Technologies
Our PCB assembly services go above and beyond what the average assembly PCB company will do. We offer a variety of flexible circuit board assembly services for the different stages of your product development, including:
Prototype PCB Assembly: See how well your PCB design works before generating a large order. Our quality prototype PCB assembly allows us to deliver a quick prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in your design fast and optimize the quality of your final boards.
Low-Volume, High Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, East India Technology is your company.
High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 3 standards, are ISO ISO 9001:2015-certified and are RoHS-compliant.
Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO ISO 14001:2015-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
|Quality Grade||Standard IPC 3|
|Order Quantity||1pc – 10,000,000+pcs|
|Build Time||1 – 5 days, 1 – 2 weeks, or scheduled deliveries|
|PCB Spec Requirements||PCB whose width/length is less than 30mm should be panelized
Max board size: 500×450 mm
Board Type: Rigid PCBs, Flexible PCBs, Metal core PCBs
Surface finish: lead/lead-free HASL, ENIG, Silver, OSP
|Assembly Types||Mixed technology (SMT & Thru-hole)
Single or double sided placement
Shield cover assembly for EMI emission control
|Solder Type||Lead-free – RoHS|
|Parts Procurement||Full Turnkey
|Component types||SMT 01005 or larger
BGA 0.4mm pitch, POP (Package on Package)
WLCSP 0.35mm pitch
Hard metric connectors
Cable & wire
|SMT Parts Presentation||Bulk
|Stencils||Laser-cut stainless steel|
|Other Techniques||Free DFM Review
Box Build Assembly
100% AOI test and X-ray test for BGA
Function test as custom
Got a Project Ready for PCB Assembly? We’re Just a Click Away
We are ready to provide you with a high-quality, one-stop-shop experience for any and all of your PCB assembly requirements right now. To get started, click below button to get a free quote on PCB assembly services by submitting a little basic information on your project right now. If you need more information about any of our services or processes, contact us right away. We’ll be happy to answer them.